Instructions of use:
Results are obtained in four steps
- 1) Choose the bet type. Then go to step 4. If your bet is not in the list, go to step 2.
- 2) Enter the casino data:
-Minimum and maximum bets of the casino.
-Casino payout: The format is the same used to define roulette payments (X to 1 or X:1). You can use an odd converter to transform your odds into the correct format.
- 3) The money you have and the initial bet.
- 4) Press the buttons of the progressions you want to compare. Please note that due to the casino payouts, some progresions are very similar.
- 5)Once you have choosen a progression. Press "One by One" button.
- 6)If you win, press the button "win" and start over again. The color of the letters will change indicating the progression stage. Green is ok, yellow is a warning and red is danger.
Compare results (BET OR NOT BET IS UP TO YOU!):
Follow the progression:
The Main idea is to compare progressions and choose the largest one, so you will have more oportinities to win!.
Think twice, bet once, win a lot of money.